Wednesday 30 January 2008

2008

It's now nearly the end of January 2008 and I've had 4 of the best months of my life here in WA.

The Green Corps job was fantastic. I worked with a group of 7 young people who were funny, intelligent and really sweet. I got to work outdoors everyday - building fences, planting trees, weeding, learning about the Australian native environment and so on.

I then went to Thailand and Cambodia for 3 weeks just after Christmas.

Unfortunately I think my time in Australia may be coming to an end soon. I have the choice to do 3 months of rural, seasonal production work to get my 2nd year visa. However, I'm not sure if that will work out or not. If not, I plan on going back to the US for a while and see if I can find anything over there... hmmm...

Weather is beautiful here. I'm staying in Fremantle at the moment and for the next 10 days. I'll go back to Bunbury after that for a couple more weeks of work and then maybe take a little bit of time to travel, work on my tan, soak up the end of the summer sunshine here.

I'll definitely post again when I know what my plans are for the next 6 months/1 year.

Lots of love

xxx

No comments: