Thursday 14 June 2007

See... I'm not a slacker!

I got a job. Yay for me!



I'm temping. Not the best job in the world but perfectly adequate for my needs.

The weather has picked up a good bit here. There were storms last week that were the worst that New South Wales has seen for 20 years. It didn't stop raining for three days and there were terrible floods north of Sydney. It's still quite cold but the sun is out most days so that's good enough for me.
Got tickets for some films at the Sydney Film Festival. There's a John Huston retrospective so I've already seen The Maltese Falcon and I'm going to see The Treasure of the Sierra Madre and The African Queen. Old school black and white looks great on a big screen :)
Life is a lot calmer now that I'm not running around from country to country so I don't have as much news. But I'll keep you all updated on anything exciting that happens.

xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you hun! Congrats.

Hope all is well and it is getting more bearable.

Miss you loads
Ed
xxxxx

erin said...

hey there worker bee! hope you're meeting new folks and earning those weak dollars! just to pipe in i got my ticket and i was offered a room at halls so i'm set to go! yippee!! pilgrims and puppies miss you xx

Unknown said...

hi jen - techno dave here - guess who - in college fooling with machine - weather sounds awful - miss u - stay cool - chow man/woman !!!!!! --- ?????????