Friday 29 June 2007

Still here

Moved into a new place on Campbell Parade - right on the beach. It's nice and I feel very grown up and independent :) I'm working in the Entertainment Quarter of Fox Studios here in Sydney. It's receptionist/admin stuff but the people are nice and the pay is fine.

Also... it stopped raining: YYAAAAYYY!

Nice sunny days :)

Missing everyone quite a bit now that I've stopped and am back to normal life. I'll be back on the road in no time though.

Lots of love

xxx

1 comment:

erin said...

hey there you! how long are you staying? after all that nonsense with the sim, it stopped working... think it kicked the bucket as a spare sim when i had originally sent it... bummer! oh countdown is getting close for me now. weeeeee! when will you be back to drink cheap wine with? :)